Director of Customer Success
Maidbot is a fast-growing robotics company pioneering a revolution in hospitality - the world’s largest industry - by creating robots to handle the dull, dirty and dangerous tasks required of human workers. With rising market demand and Maidbot’s first-mover status, we have already partnered with many of the largest hospitality brands through pilot programs and pre-orders. After completing a successful test with one hospitality company where a dozen of our robots worked alongside hotel staff, we are developing new features and enhancing our current software stack, which ranges from a customer-facing web application to autonomous robotics to state-of-the-art electronics. In our new Austin office you’ll find an army of robots; 3D printers to laser cutters; hypoallergenic dogs; and an endless supplies of hawaiian shaved ice, coffee, and tea!
You are a talented leader who oversees the development and growth of Maidbot’s Customer Success Team. This includes the coordination of account management and CRM strategies while managing the growth of Maidbot’s revenues. The ideal candidate will be able to work closely with clients to leverage the power of our solutions while building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients and colleagues. Excellent communication skills, and a passion for pioneering a revolution in hospitality are essesntial to succeed in this position.
- Lead a team responsible for training new clients and addressing both product-related and technical questions
- Define/track success criteria while monitoring goals and providing insights on overall health of customer relationships
- Collect, analyze, and extrapolate from data to make the customers’ experience with the company as seamless as possible
- Interact with and provide feedback to the interal engineering team to enhance the company and its services
- B.S. / M.S. in business/hospitality administration or other related field
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success or Client Relationship Management