Maidbot is a fast-growing robotics company pioneering a revolution in hospitality - the world’s largest industry - by creating robots to handle the dull, dirty and dangerous tasks required of human workers. With rising market demand and Maidbot’s first-mover status, we have already partnered with many of the largest hospitality brands through pilot programs and pre-orders. After completing a successful test with one hospitality company where a dozen of our robots worked alongside hotel staff, we are developing new features and enhancing our current software stack, which ranges from a customer-facing web application to autonomous robotics to state-of-the-art electronics. In our new Austin office you’ll find an army of robots; 3D printers to laser cutters; hypoallergenic dogs; and an endless supplies of hawaiian shaved ice, coffee, and tea!
You are a professional quality manager with experience in quality assurance for our expanding operations. You will work both with the engineering and business teams, and individually to develop, manage and maintain Maidbot's quality system. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic team player and an excellent communicator across our organization.
- Oversee the development, management, and control of Maidbot’s quality management system(s)
- Assure regulations, standards, and guidelines are followed to ensure proper safety, reliability and effectiveness of software controlled mechanical products
- Manage development of Reliability Testing, Design Validation and SW Test
- Assist in Supplier Selection and Supplier Quality Assurance
- Implement quality initiatives and performance improvement throughout the product development and production environment
- Act as the central point of contact for quality-related issues communicated from manufacturing and customer
- Establish database to Record all the quality test results.
- Collect and analyze data using statistical analysis for presentation to senior management
- B.S. / M.S. in Engineering or related work experience
- At least 10 years prior experience in quality management or related field
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.