We are seeking a professional quality manager with experience in quality assurance for our expanding operations. The individual will work both with the engineering and business teams, and individually to develop, manage and maintain Maidbot's quality system. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic team player and an excellent communicator across our organization.
- Oversee the development, management, and control of Maidbot’s quality management system(s)
- Assure regulations, standards, and guidelines are followed to ensure proper safety, reliability and effectiveness of software controlled mechanical products
- Manage development of Reliability Testing, Design Validation and SW Test
- Assist in Supplier Selection and Supplier Quality Assurance
- Implement quality initiatives and performance improvement throughout the product development and production environment
- Act as the central point of contact for quality-related issues communicated from manufacturing and customer
- Establish database to Record all the quality test results.
- Collect and analyze data using statistical analysis for presentation to senior management
- B.S. / M.S. in Engineering or related work experience
- At least 10 years prior experience in quality management or related field
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.