Web Development Intern
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated individual with extensive web development experience. The candidate will work both individually and in a small team to develop modular front-end UI elements using rigid architecture pattern. The ideal candidate is able to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment. Creativity and design skills are a necessity to succeed in this position. Positions are available for both Fall 2016 and Spring 2017.
- One to three different projects, depending on the length of the internship
- Specific projects will be determine based on the individual's experience, strengths, and interests, though all will be React UI related
- Make use of React, ECMAScript 2016, Redux, and LESS
- Well documented version control using Git
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Expected gradation between May 2016 and May 2018
- Minimum availability of 8 weeks, ideally 10-12 weeks
- At least 1 year of rigorous software development experience
- Experience working and developing in a Linux environment
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Substantial React, Angular, or Meteor development experience
- Familiarity with Nodejs and Webpack
- Experience with Git on team based project